Volition Beauty

Sunday, August 06, 2017


Hello beauties! Welcome back to my blog. Today I wanted to share something that I'm really excited about. Volition Beauty was nice enough to reach out to me and share some of their lovely skin care products with me. Volition Beauty is a really cool brand that is launching five of their top products on Sephora.com on August 8th. They will also be in select Sephora stores this September.


Okay,

let's open my box up...





{Can we please just take a minute to appreciate this cute packaging?}



{A little about Volition Beauty...}







The products I received:
Turmeric Brightening Polish, Helix AM/PM Eye Gel, & Oil-Control Mattifying Mist.

The five products that will be launching:



--

These are some of the best skin care products that I've ever used. I look forward to using more products! Thanks so much to Volition Beauty!



Will you guys be picking anything up at the launch? Let me know in the comments!


Xoxo,
Kristen