June 2017 ipsy Review

Saturday, June 24, 2017




Hello lovely people! Today I'm talking about my June ipsy bag. I really liked the bag design this month! I feel like ipsy really has been giving us cute bags these past few months!
{Join ipsy here if you'd like.}

Okay now to the fun stuff... 

The products in my bag:




- City Color Bold Brow Eyebrow Powder in Medium. At first I wasn't sure if this was the right shade for me. I thought it was a bit on the light side. But it turned out okay. It gave my eyebrows a natural and tamed look.



- BioRepublic SkinCare Aloe Rescue Revitalizing Fiber Mask & Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask. I love face masks and I love when I get them in an ipsy bag! I haven't used these yet. However, I have used masks from this brand in the past and I really liked them. So I am looking forward to trying these out! :)



- NYX Professional Makeup Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé in Pink Cloud. I used this the other day and I really enjoyed it. I used it on my lips and cheeks. It felt very creamy, soft, and moisturizing on my lips. The color is a really beautiful soft & bright pink. I love this shade because it's colorful but at the same time it's not too bright and overpowering. It's the perfect color for the summer! On my cheeks it gave a nice flushed pink color. I think it looked nice. I'm excited to use this product more.



- theBalm Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush. This is a really nice shade and it's very pigmented. However, I'm not really a fan of getting theBalm samples in my bag because I feel like they're so tiny and you don't really get a lot of use out of them. Needless to say, I was a bit bummed to be getting this. Especially because I put in my beauty profile that I didn't want it. I'll still use it because like I said, it's a good product. I just wish they'd give us a bit bigger samples.




- Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner. Again, I was confused as to why I received this when I put in my beauty profile that I didn't want an eyeliner. I don't really use eyeliner very often. With that said, this product is really pigmented and I'll have to try it out on a day when I'm wanting to attempt a winged look. Eyeliner is a good thing to have around and I don't have many.



And lastly, I turned in some of my ipsy points and got this face mask from bioBelle. I previously received this in an ipsy bag back in Feburary and I really loved it!


What did you beauties get in your ipsy this month?


Xoxo,
Kristen