Maybelline Fit Me! Loose Finishing Powder Review

Friday, June 23, 2017


Hey guys! Thanks for visiting my little blog. Today I wanted to briefly talk about this product that I recently received in an Influenster VoxBox for testing purposes. All opinions stated are 100% my own! For those of you who don't know what Influenster is, it's a site that you review products on and take surveys that are emailed to you so you can be matched with a sample to review.

Okay so, let me start off by saying that I'm usually not a fan of face products that are powdered. I tend to have dry skin so it ends up settling in any dry patches on my face. However, with this product that didn't happen. It set my foundation and gave my face a nice finish. I was pleasantly surprised with this product! 




Here is a picture after I used it. I know, the photo isn't very good quality but hopefully you can see how it worked on my skin.

Thank you Influenster & Maybelline for sending me this product to test out! I really enjoyed it and I'll most likely be buying it myself when I run out.

Have you guys tried this product or any others from the Maybelline Fit Me! collection? Let me know below in the comments! :)


Xoxo,
Kristen