Smoke & Mirrors Jelly Lipstick Review

Friday, October 20, 2017


Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. Today I wanted to do a quick review for you guys. If you're obsessed with all things beauty related like myself you've probably heard about the jelly lipstick trend. Jelly lipsticks are supposed to give your lips a natural tint. The tint is different for everyone as it adjusts to your lip color. I know that I'm a little bit late to the party, but I have been dying to try this out! While I was shopping at Five Below recently I found these beauties and I thought I'd try them out. I mean they were only five dollars... so why not, right!?






Not only are they cute but they actually work! Oh and they all smell so lovely! They all give my lips a natural & simple tint. Perfect for those days when you aren't wearing a lot of makeup or just want something simple on your lips. These lipsticks are super hydrating as well. I was pretty impressed with these. I honestly wasn't excepting this from something cheap. 


Have you tried any jelly lipsticks? If so what were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments!

Xoxo,
Kristen