October 2017 ipsy Review

Friday, October 27, 2017








Hi loves! It's time for my monthly ipsy review. I'm sorry that I never got around to reviewing September's bag. I was pretty sick last month. Anyway, let's get to the review...


What came in my bag this month:






- Nail Medic Charcoal Infused Nail Polish in Volcanic Ash. I really like this color. It's a light grey color and I think that it is a great fall/winter color. 








 - Cute Balms Lip Balm in Vanilla. I was so excited to be getting this product! I mean it's pink & shaped like a macaron! Those are two of my favorite things in this world. Not only is this a lip balm; you can also use it on the ends of your hair to seal any split ends, your cuticles, & you can even apply it to your cheekbones for a natural dewy look. I've only used it as a lip balm so far {it made my lips feel so soft}. It smells so lovely. Like a vanilla cupcake! 



 - tarte deluxe lifted sweatproof mascara. This mascara is amazing! It adds a lot of length & body to your lashes. It stays in place and doesn't flake off. I think I will be buying a full size when I run out of this sample!  







 - TONYMOLY Peach Hand Cream. I am in love with this hand cream. It smells so heavenly. It's ingredients include: apricot & peach extracts, shea butter, and Adenosine {which helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles}.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion.  The last product was this heavy duty eyeliner. It lasts all day & stays in place without any smudging. It's also very pigmented and goes on smoothly.






Last I got this beautiful Wet n Wild Highlighter in The Sweetest Bling by redeeming some of my ipsy points. I've had my eye on this for a while now so I was very excited to see this on their website & just had to snag one for myself. 






I mean... just look at it!? How stunning! Not only is it super pigmented but it's so soft & creamy. It's the perfect highlighter. 





My finial thoughts: I loved this month's bag!! The bag itself was really cute & perfect for the Halloween season. I love the detail in it. The little bat zipper is so adorable. The products this month were all great and things that I will for sure get a lot of use out of. Kudos to ipsy for hitting it out of the park this month. I can't wait to see what ipsy has in store for us in November.


{If you haven't signed up for ipsy yet, what are you waiting for!? Sign up with my referral link.}


If you get ipsy, feel free to share what you got this month with me in the comments below!


Xoxo,
Kristen