Givenchy Le Rouge Sculpt Two-Tone Lipstick Review

Thursday, December 21, 2017


 Hey everyone, welcome back to my little blog. I'm so sorry that I haven't been on for a while! I have been busy moving and taking care of my rowdy 4 year old son Liam. And obviously busy with Christmas planning. Anyway, I wanted to do a little review on these lovely Givenchy lipsticks today.

These lipsticks are pretty cool. They are two-toned. When applied the outer color is supposed to line and contour your lips and the inner shade highlights your lips. I think this is an interesting and innovative product. I was excited to try them out and see what it's all about. 




The colors that I will be talking about today are 01 Rouge {it's a black with a vibrant red} and 02 Violine {a pretty berry color with a fun red pink}. I will say as someone who isn't a fan of black lipstick that I was very surprised by the 01 Rouge. It wasn't a deep black to me it was more of a purple grey when both swatched and on lips. 02 Violine is a gorgeous shade, I think the mulberry like color is very unique. Both lipsticks are stunning and the formula is heavenly - when applied they go on smoothly and feel super hydrating on your lips. They are lightweight lipsticks which is something that I personally really love in a lipstick.




Here are the lipsticks swatched for you. On the top we have the shade 01 Rouge and on the bottom we have 02 Violine. Aren't they both SO pretty!? *Hearts fly out of head and drools a little*



UGH. They are so beautiful I literally cannot get over it.

--

These shades and others are available to purchase on Sephora's website for $38 here.

{Thank you for reading!}
Xoxo,
Kristen