December 2017 ipsy Review

Friday, December 22, 2017



Hi guys! Thanks for dropping by my little blog. Today I wanted to share what I got in my glam bag this month. This will be the last month that I will be getting ipsy for a while. Not because I am disappointed with it but because I don't have the extra $10 a month for it at the moment.



This months bag was really pretty! I loved the touch of glitter on the top. The contents of the bag this month were really nice too.


What I got in my bag:

- Purlisse Beauty Coconut + Rice Nourishing Sheet Mask AND Green Tea + Ginger Rejuvenating Sheet Mask. I used the coconut one the other night and I was very happy with it! It left my skin feeling sooo soft and smooth. I am a fan of other Purlisse products but have never tried their masks before. I will definitely be buying sheet masks from them in the future.






- OFRA Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in ipsy Unzipped. I really love this shade! It's such a lovely berry color - perfect to wear year round. The formula is super soft & silky. It feels very moisturizing on your lips. The color is very long lasting too which is always a major plus with any lipstick.



Here's a little swatch for you to see the color. Isn't it pretty???






- Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Duo in Orchid Ornament. Okay, I am seriously in love with these colors!! They are very pigmented and have a beautiful shimmer to them.



Here they are swatched for you.
 - Luxie Beauty Precision Shader Onyx Brush 239. GUYS THIS BRUSH IS SO GOOD. It really helps you evenly blend your eyeshadow into your crease. It's super soft too!


- Trestique Mini Brow Pencil in Espresso. I love a good brow product and this one is great. It's mini so it's prefect to keep in your purse for on-the-go touch ups. It has an angled tip which makes it a little easier to fill in your brows and helps make it look natural. 

My overall thoughts: I really enjoyed my bag this month. I thought that it was really cute and the products were all really nice and things that I will use.

--

What did you guys get in your glam bags? Let me know down below!

Xoxo,
Kristen