e.l.f. Cream Blush Palette Review

Monday, April 30, 2018




Hey guys! Happy Monday!! I hope that you all have a fantastic week. In a few days I'll be on my way to my little birthday getaway. I can't wait! :) Today I want to talk a little about a lovely little e.l.f. product! This post - as you've probably gathered by the title; is all about their cream blush. I was lucky enough to snag this gem back in March during their spring sale. e.l.f. is one of my favorite affordable makeup brands on the market. They have such lovely products that are great quality. They are cruelty free too so that is always a really wonderful thing!! Plus, they always have amazing deals going on on their website.




{The palette that I got is in Soft.}



{Here are some swatches of the blushes.}


My thoughts:
These blushes were all really pigmented and blended out very nicely & easily. I really love each shade in this palette as well. I think they're all very pretty and natural looking. I just love e.l.f. cosmetics so much. I highly recommend this little blush palette if you're a fan of cream blushes!

Shop here // e.l.f. cosmetics' website  - $6.00



Have you tried this before? If not what are some of your favorite blushes? Cream or otherwise. Drop a little comment below & let me know! 

Thanks for stopping by, beauty! Hope to see you again soon. 

Xoxo,
Kristen