VII Code Oxygen Eye Mask {for dark circles}

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Hello everyone! I AM BACK!! I hope that you're all doing great. After a little break I am feeling inspired to start blogging again, so here I am. What have you all been up to!? I missed you guys!! Today I wanted to talk to you about these little eye masks from VII Code. This brand was nice enough to reach out to me to try & review these for all of you lovely people out there on the web. As always my reviews are my 100% honest opinions. Just putting that out there. ;)


If you're reading this - you, like me probably have some dark circles under your beautiful peepers. They really suck, I know. I have had mine for as long back as I can remember. They appeared as if out of nowhere when I was very young. I remember being in grade school with them. I have tried lots and lots of eye creams and masks to try to fix them. Even using color correcting makeup and trying dozens upon dozens of concealers to hide them. Nothing ever did the trick. 

In addition to helping reduce dark circles these eye masks also help reduce the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, & crow's feet. You're supposed to leave these masks on for up to eight hours. They recommend sleeping in them - that's what I did. They also say that if you're not wanting to sleep in them you can leave them on for four hours during the day or evening.

I personally found them comfortable to sleep in. They were very gentle on my skin. My skin didn't burn or anything like that. Which is an issue I've had in the past with some other eye masks. When I woke up I took them off and washed my face and followed my regular skincare routine.


{Here is what they look like on.}





{Here is the after. And yes, I am blonde-ish now. It happend yesterday and I kind of love it. I am wearing light makeup so keep that in mind. You can still see some slight dark circles. I am happy with how much better they look.}

My finial thoughts: 

After using these eye masks I have noticed a difference. Do I still have my dark circles? Yes. Did I expect this product to make them disappear forever? No. Did the masks help lighten them? YES. Am I pleased with the results? ABSOLUTELY. Would I recommend them to people looking to help treat their dark circles? YUP. Would I purchase them myself? Yes, and I plan on it! 


Shop here: Amazon $57.99 | VII Code website  $58.00
{Their website also has more helpful & useful information about the masks!} 

Have you guys tried these? If not have you tried other eye masks? What ones were your favorites? Let me know down in the comments!

Thanks so much for dropping by!

Xoxo,
Kristen