My Go To Hair Products

Saturday, January 07, 2017




Hi guys! Today I thought that I'd share my go to hair products with you. I have thick/wavy hair that has the tendency to be a bit frizzy from time to time. These are products that I use most often. I tend to switch my hair care products around a lot and use many different shampoos/conditioners.

Products:

- Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures. I really love this shampoo and conditioner. It has made my hair stronger, healthier, and shinier. It keeps frizz to a minimum as well and it also helps repair your split ends. They have a whole amazing line of other Whole Blend products to fit a wide variety of hair types. {Shop here}
- L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Repair & Defend Lotion. After I am done washing my hair I use this on the ends of my hair to help with split ends. {Shop here}
- Not Your Mother's Beach Babe. First off, I am obsessed with NYM's products. They have so many great ones! There's literally a product for everyone! If you haven't checked them out yet - what are you waiting for!?  Okay, ANYWAY, I use this product to help enhance my waves. I feel like my hair isn't as wavy in the front as it is in the back and on the sides (I dunno maybe I'm just crazy). This works very well though, it adds a lot of texture to your hair. It will give you a great messy beachy look. It's great for when you're too tired to put a lot of effort into a hairstyle. {Shop here}
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Hair Mousse. I have been using this product for a long time now. A little goes a long way so it should last you a long time. It has a lovely floral scent to it which I really like. It holds in my waves in place and helps with any frizz. It doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky or hard like some other mousses do. It also is very lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down. {Shop here}
- Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray. This product is from the same line as the one mentioned above. So, it also helps with holding waves in place, has a nice smell, and helps keeps frizz away. {Shop here}
- Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo. As I said above, I'm a huge fan of NYM. This is probably my favorite dry shampoo. It refreshes my hair and makes it look freshly washed. In my opinion everyone should have a dry shampoo around! {Shop here}


Well that's it! Thank you for stopping by and checking out a few of my favorite hair products! 
Have you tried any of these products? What are your go to hair products?