A Lazy January Day

Thursday, January 05, 2017




Hi there! Happy 2017! I wanted to post a few more posts at the end of 2016 but I got sick a few days after Christmas and I just didn't feel up to doing very much. :(
I hope that you all had lovely holidays with your loved ones and I hope that 2017 is treating you well so far!

Today I just wanted to do a relaxed little post because I'm having a lazy day. I've done a bit of cleaning around the house, listened to some records, had some tea, and played some Animal Crossing.


My day:


{A few of my Christmas gifts from Peter. I'm obsessed with the movie Drive and I really love the soundtrack so he got me it on vinyl. I've also been really wanting this pastel pink Instax camera for some time and now I finally have one! Be prepared for lots of snaps!}





{New Leaf and some tea.}






{My cat Sylar enjoying this lovely January day. He loves looking that the snow.}







And in honor of the New Year I thought I'd share my goals for 2017...

Goals for 2017: 

1. Blog more!
2. Go outside more. Take more walks. Take in all of the nature.
3. Be more patient. With myself and with the world.
4. Branch out and talk to people more (even if it's just making some online friends).
5. Be more organized.
6. Create more things. Draw more. Write more. Take photographs. Start journaling again.
7. Develop better sleeping habits.



What are some of your goals for 2017?