January 2017 ipsy Review

Saturday, January 21, 2017




Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blog. :) Sorry that I haven't posted recently. I've had a case of the 'blahs'. However, I'm back now! I got my January ipsy bag in the mail a few days ago and I am dying to share it with you guys!! I think product wise it's the best bag I have received so far!

{If you haven't signed up for ipsy yet and you'd like to, feel free to use my referral link.}




What I got in my bag: 






- Sally's Box Loverecipe AcaiBerry Mask & Loverecipe Aloe Mask. I love face masks, so I was excited to see not one but TWO face masks in my ipsy bag! I have heard good things about this brand on some skin care accounts that I follow over on Instagram. I'm very much looking forward to having a relaxing night in the near future and trying one of these out!  
- SLMissGlam Blend Beauty Brush L34. I have been wanting to try SLMissGlam's makeup brushes for quite sometime now (I follow them on Instagram and their products are magical and fit for a princess!) This brush is pastel purple with like rose gold accents {two of my favorite colors} and just so adorable. The bristles feel really soft too! I'll be using this next time I do my makeup for sure. 
- ModelCo BLUSH Cheek Powder in Peach Bellini. This is such a beautiful peach shade. I love natural and neutral shades of blush so I'm very excited to try this!!
- F.U.N Lacquer TGIF. This is a really fun sparkly gold color. I'm a huge fan of nail polish, the color gold, and all things sparkly so I really love this one. I cannot wait to paint my nails with this! I'm predicting a mini at home spa day soon. ;)
- Manna Kadar Cosmetics Fantasy 3-in-1 Eyeshadow. This product is a highlighter, blush, and eyeshadow in one. That appeals to me. And the shade is my kind of shade, it's light and neutral with a slight shimmer to it.


--


My final thoughts: This month's bag was really fun! It had a nice range of products. All products that I will have fun trying out and get a lot of use out of.  Like I said above, I think it's my favorite bag yet. I'm very happy with it!



What products did you get in your ipsy bag this month!? xo