What's In My Bag {Currently}

Saturday, February 04, 2017



Hi there! Welcome back to my blog! I'm sorry that I didn't post much last month. :(
I have some posts planned for this month that I hope you'll enjoy. Today I thought that I'd share with you what's in my bag.


Let's get started...






As you can see I have mostly makeup items in my purse {not all that surprising}. I like to carry around the makeup products that I am currently using for touch-ups that might be needed while I'm out and about. I also carry some hair ties, bobby pins, and a bow hair clip {because why not?}. And last but not least - lip balm. I have lots of lip balms. The two that are pictured above are the ones that I'm currently using most often.

The products:

- Blush by ModelCo Cosmetics. If you read my last post you saw that I received this in my January ipsy bag. I've been using this lately and I really like it. It's a really beautiful shade {Peach Bellini}
and it goes on so easily.  
- A small travel size blush brush from EcoTools. This came in a set with other travel size brushes. I like it because it's small and I can just pop it in my bag and go. The bristles are also very soft and it applies my blush nicely. 
- A lip gloss from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I've talked about this before on here. This is in the shade Metallic Rose. I love putting this on top of a pink lipstick. It adds some sparkle and shimmer to my makeup look. It also has a pretty scent to it and doesn't feel sticky on your lips.
Manna Kadar Cosmetics 3-in-1 eyeshadow. I also got this in my ipsy bag last month. I've been using it both as a highlighter and an eyeshadow. It's a lovely shade and has a beautiful glow to it. 
Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm. This is an all time favorite of mine. It really helps moisturize your lips. And I enjoy the light vanilla scent.
- Purlisse Daily Lip Nourisher. I received this in a previous ipsy bag a few months ago. It has mango and shea butter in it. It really helps keep your lips looking and feeling healthy. If you have dry or cracked lips this will for sure help heal and repair your lips. You can also put it on before you apply your lipstick and it will help boost the color.
- Now for the hair things. It's always a good idea to keep some hair ties and clips in your bag. The hair ties and bobby pins pictured are from the brand Goody, the bow clip is from Forever21
- Purse is from Lulu Guinness.
* Not pictured is a comb and a pocket mirror. I always carry those in my purse as well.


--

What do you carry with you in your bag?