Living Proof Restore Review

Saturday, February 25, 2017



First, I should mention that I received these hair products for testing purposes from Influenster and Living Proof. However, all opinions are 100% my own. 


Let's get to it...


You all should know that I love hair care products, I love trying new ones out and switching up my hair care routine (much like I do with skin care). I have heard great things about Living Proof and I was very excited to test these out. I have been using these products for about a week or so now and I really really love them! They have been making my hair so soft and shiny! I have also noticed a huge improvement with my flyaways. My hair seems much healthier, stronger, and moisturized. I am definitely going to be purchasing these products in the future! :)








{Not the best quality pictures, my apologies, but hopefully you can see how healthy and frizz free it looks!}




Thank you so much Living Proof and Influenster for picking me to be apart of this campaign!




What are some of your favorite hair care products? 

--
  xx,
  Kristen