February ipsy Glam Bag Review

Thursday, February 16, 2017









Hi guys! It's time to review my February ipsy bag for you!

{If you haven't joined ipsy yet I highly recommend that you do! Feel free to use my referral link!}


Okay, so let's start...


Products that I got in my bag: 






Biobelle #StayGorgeous and #Iwokeuplikethis Sheet Masks.  I used the #StayGorgeous sheet mask last night. My skin was feeling very dry from being outside in the wind the day before. This mask made my skin feel very moisturized after and super soft! I can't wait to use the other one!
- NYX Professional Makeup Butter Lipstick.  I received the shade Lifeguard. This lip color is so creamy and moisturizing! The shade is also really pretty.
- BelláPierre Cosmetics Volumelash Waterproof Mascara. This is such an awesome mascara! It gave my lashes a lot of volume and it stayed on all day long. It also didn't bother my very sensitive eyes.
- Luxie Beauty Rose Gold Blush Brush 514. This brush is so so soft and applies your blush very nicely and evenly! Luxie makes amazing makeup brushes, the quality is A+.
- Hikari Cosmetics Cream Pigment Eyeshadow. This is in the shade Latte, it's a beautiful metallic copper color. It's shimmery and the perfect eyeshadow color for me. I just love shades like this! The formula is really creamy and goes on so easily. You also won't have any issues with fallout from this product.
Lisa Hoffman Jade Quartz Fragrance Bracelet. I redeemed some of my points and got this pretty bracelet. I thought that this would be pretty cool to try out. You put the fragrance beads in the little ball charm and then the fragrance is slowly released. The fragrance beads are supposed to last a few weeks and then you refill it. I received the French Clary Sage Fragrance Beads. They smell so lovely and crisp.





My overall thoughts: 


I really enjoyed the contents in this month's bag. I was really happy to be getting more sheet masks this month. I feel like the bag itself wasn't very creative this month. However, I can overlook that because I really loved all of the products that I got!!



--


What did you get in your ipsy bag? :)