e.l.f. Hydrating Bubble Mask Review

Sunday, February 26, 2017



Hi guys, welcome back to my little blog!
Today I wanted to share this awesome face mask that I've been using lately.


I received this in an Influenster VoxBox a while ago, and I've been loving it. If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me talk about it a few times there. This is the first skin care product that I've ever tried out from e.l.f.  I'm a fan of a lot of their makeup products so I was excited to see that they have skin care now. They are known for making affordable products that are still good quality. This mask is only $14 on their website which I think is a great price for how well this product works.


--





It's really simple to use, you apply a thin layer to your slightly damp skin and and it will start to bubble up like you can see in the pictures above. The mask will feel pretty tingly. After the bubbles start to become... less bubbly(?) {this will happen about 5-10 minutes after you put the mask on}, you rub in the rest into your skin and then rinse and gently dry your face. Follow with your moisturizer and you're done!


-- 


My skin feels so moisturized and so soft! It was feeling very dry due to the windy weather here, but now it feels softer than before. I forgot to include "after" photos so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it. It really does feel so much better.

If you're interested in buying this product you can do so here.


Have you used this product before, or any other of e.l.f.'s skin care products? Let me know in the comments down below!


xx,
 Kristen.