My Current Skin Care Routine

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Hello! Today I thought that I'd share what my current skin care routine is like.
First I should mention, I have dry to normal skin and it's very sensitive to most products. Obviously everyone's skin is different and what works for me may not work for you. My skin care routine is always changing. I love trying new products out and switching it up. This is my current skin care line up. As I said above it's always subject to change as I get samples or just feel like trying something new out. 


Cleansing wipes: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes. I have been using this Simple cleansing wipes for a long time now and I love them! They do an amazing job at removing my makeup and getting it all out of my pores.
Micellar Water: Simple Micellar Cleansing Water. Again, this is something that I've been using for probably a few years now. I use it after I use the face wipes to make sure all of my makeup is gone. It refreshes and cleans my face deep down to my pores. Side note - if you haven't tried Simple I'd recommend that you do (especially if you have sensitive skin like myself). I really love a lot of their products!
Face wash: I've been using this Elizabeth Arden 2-in-1 Cleanser for the past week or so. I really like it so far. It says that it's for all skin types. It makes my face feel fresh and clean. It also has a nice scent to it. It has been doing a great job at clearing up my annoying occasional blemishes.
Toner: I have been using Thayers Rose Petal Toner since the summer and I'm in love. It has witch hazel and aloe vera which are amazing for your skin. It leaves my face feeling deeply cleaned and keeps blemishes away. AND it smells heavenly! Who doesn't love the smell of roses!?
Cotton rounds: I use these for my micellar water and tonerI prefer using cotton rounds rather than using cotton balls. I feel like they are less messy and cover larger areas of your face. These are from Target but really any brand will work just fine.
Face masks: I use one of these once a week. These are the ones that I have been using lately: e.l.f.'s Hydrating Bubble Mask and Pure Body Naturals Dead Sea Mud Mask. The e.l.f. one is great to use when my skin in need of a good cleaning (i.e. if I have a gross blemish). It bubbles up and you rinse it off. It leaves my skin feeling very clean. The dead sea mask is wonderful if my skin is feeling really dry and in need of some hydration. You leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then rise it away. Both are very good masks in my opinion. They both minimize your pores and remove blackheads.
Moisturizers: Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion +. I have been using this for almost two months now. It's a really nice product. It hydrates my skin without clogging pores, causing breakouts, or causing my skin to be oily. I use it on my face and neck morning and night.
Next is Hey Honey's Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum. I received this in an ipsy bag recently and I really like it. It helps a lot with any dry patches, which I've been getting thanks to this lovely winter weather.

Shop here:


Thank you for checking out my skin care routine! What is your skin care routine like?