Friday Favorites

Friday, December 16, 2016

Hi there! I wanted to share some makeup products that I've been loving lately!

Soooo here we go...




- e.l.f. Cosmetics' Matte Lip Color in Wine. This is such a beautiful color! I'm a fan of a red lip so of course I'm loving this. It's super pigmented and creamy! It doesn't dry out my lips at all AND it doesn't wear off quickly. {Shop here}

- Julep Beauty lipstick in the shade Can Can Red. As I said above I love a nice red lip, this color does not disappoint.  It's bright, fun, and classic. The formula is soft and moisturizing as well which I love especially in these winter months! {Shop here}

- NYX Cosmetics Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Bedtime Flirt. I really love this shade. It has a lovely matte finish and feels weightless on your lips. {Shop here}




- e.l.f. Cosmetics' Mineral Infused Face Primer is one of my all time favorite primers. I have been using this for over a year now. Not only is it affordable but it also works amazingly well. It allows for a smooth and flawless application of foundation. {Shop here}

- Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. This stuff is magical. A little goes a long way! It leaves your skin soft and pore-less. Foundation goes on like a dream. AND IT'S ALSO AFFORDABLE!
{Shop here



--


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my Friday Favorites.
What are some makeup products that you're loving lately?