L'Oréal Hair Expert Extraordinary Clay Review

Monday, December 19, 2016

{I received these products in an Infulenster VoxBox.}

I am in love with these! I just had to share my thoughts on them with you. This is going to be a fairly short and to the point post. 

My bangs/roots usually get oily after sleeping, with these products that is no longer an issue. My hair looks clean and fresh AFTER sleeping. The mask pulls out all of the oils in my roots, it really does what it says. The shampoo deep cleans my hair and has a fresh and enjoyable scent. The conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized. I should also add that my boyfriend has also been using the shampoo and is a fan of it as well haha! I will definitely be buying these products when I run out. :)



Shop the products here: