Lazy Day

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Hi there! I had a pretty lazy day today (which is lovely to have every now and then). I cleaned the house a bit and listened to music and took some photos for upcoming blog posts. I found some of my old books filled with pressed flowers and was just admiring them. This probably sounds weird/boring to you but I thought that I'd share them with you. I just love flowers and pressing them between the pages of old books I love.

 photo 20161208_161411_zps6eeyksl3.jpg
 {The yellow ones are wildflowers that grow outside of my house and the white ones are flowers that Peter got me for Valentine's Day.}


Here's a little video: 



I love old books. The smell is so lovely and makes me feel so happy and relaxed, It's one of my all time favorite scents!


I hope that you all had a nice day today. xx