All Things Pink

Wednesday, December 14, 2016




Random fact about myself: I love the color pink. It's my favorite color.
These are a few of my favorite beauty finds that happen to be pink...




Pictured: 

  NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede cream lipstick in the shade Tea & Cookies. 
I really love this lipstick. It's super soft and creamy and the pigment is beautiful! 
 The color lasts a very long time and doesn't fade throughout the day.
{Buy it here}


Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in Metallic Rose. This is fairly shimmery - so if you're in the mood for a bit of sparkle then this is definitely the lip gloss for you! I think that it's really cute. I sometimes like to put a little over a lipstick to give a little sparkle.
{Buy it here}

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Couture lipstick in the lovely shade Rose Stiletto. I just absolutely adore this lipstick! Not only is it a beautiful shade but it also has a very creamy formula. It leaves my lips feeling moisturized. It has a slight shimmer in it which I love!
{Buy it here}

Physician's Formula bronzer/blush. I like this product. The bronzer part brings a nice glow on your face with a slight shimmer. And the blush part is really pretty and gives you a nice rosy color on your cheeks!
{Buy it here}

 Blush Brush from Real Techniques. It is very soft and applies your blush beautifully. It's also affordable! I really love Real Techniques!
{Buy it here}

 Luxie 524T brush. I received this in my November glam bag from ipsy. It's a stippling brush. It applies your foundation evenly and nicely. I really liked how it made my foundation look. It was a very flawless finish.
{Browse their website here}

A Lottie London eye shadow brush. I also received this brush in my ipsy glam bag from October. I really like it, it's really soft and applies my eyeshadow very smoothly!
{Browse their website here}

A pocket mirror from Forever 21. These are only a few bucks and they are really cute! I love F21, especially for cute little things like this.
{Browse their website here}

Daisy Delight perfume. I love this scent by Marc Jacobs. I love all of Marc Jacobs' scents. This one is limited edition, so I'm not sure if you can find it anymore. But if you can you should for sure pick it up!
{Shop Marc Jacob fragrances here}



Have you tried any of these products? What are some of your beauty favorites?

Thank you so much for stopping by! :)