December 2016 ipsy Glam Bag Review

Thursday, December 15, 2016



My December ipsy Glam Bag! First can we just take a moment to appreciate the prettiness of the bag this month!? This is my third ipsy bag that I have gotten {I know, I know, I was a little late to the party}. So far I've loved my bags. I think that ipsy is one of the best subscription bags/boxes. I have tried some others that I just didn't like and don't think are worth the money. But, I think ipsy is worth it for sure. For only $10 a month you get some nice customized deluxe sized samples. If you aren't already signed up and want to be use my referral link here. 



What I got in my bag:




- OFRA Cosmetics 'Bliss' eyeshadow/highlighter.
- tarte cosmetics Maracuja Oil.
- Marc Anthony True Professional Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Deep Hydrating Treatment. 
- Ciaté London Liquid Velvet Matte Lipstick in the shade Pin Up. 
- INSPR Duo Brow Highlighter.


Overall, I think that this month's bag was really cute! I really liked the fun texture of the bag and the color is super cute for the holiday season. I wasn't super excited for the products that I received, however, I didn't hate it. I definitely will get good use out of all of these products!

What did you get in your ipsy bag this month?