April 2017 ipsy Review

Monday, April 17, 2017




Hey everyone! Welcome back to my little blog. I'm sorry that I haven't posted lately. I have been in a little bit of a funk these past few weeks. However, I am back now to share my April ipsy bag with you!

{As always I'll include my referral link if you haven't signed up for ipsy yet. Click here.}



Okay let's get to it...

What I got:



- OFRA Cosmetics Peach Blush. This blush is so pretty. It also works as an eyeshadow and a highlighter. It feels really soft and it has a lovely slight shimmer to it. I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it.



- Luseta Beauty Volume Reviving Dry Shampoo in Potpourri. I've only used this once so far, however, I was really impressed. It made my hair look fresh and added a lot of volume. AND did I mention how lovely it smells!?



- defy & Inspire Wear Resistant Nail Lacquer in Paradise Island. I couldn't think of a better nail polish color for spring! It is so so pretty. I can't wait to paint my nails with this stunning shade. You can find this brand exclusively at Target.



- Ciaté London Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island. I have a hard time finding the right bronzer for my pale skin tone. This one is absolutely perfect for me! It feels so soft and goes on so nicely. It's also very pigmented - a little definitely goes a long way!





- Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush. The inner child in me was so excited to be getting this. Like most little girls who grew up in the 90s/2000s I was obsessed with all things Lisa Frank. I just love the fun colorful design of this brush (I mean, who doesn't love unicorns?) The brush itself is really soft and makes applying your blush & bronzer a breeze!







{A closer look at the Glamour Dolls x Lisa Frank Angle Blush Brush. Isn't it just adorable?}




{And here is a closer look at the Ciaté London Mini Bamboo Bronzer in Palm Island (left) and the OFRA Cosmetics Peach Blush (right).}


My finial thoughts:

This month's bag was super cute, fun, and creative. The products were all really nice things that I am going to get a lot of use out of. I was very happy and impressed with my bag. I look forward to seeing what next month's bag is going to be!

--

What did you think of your bag this month?

Xoxo,
Kristen