LadyKin Affinitic Snail Cream Review

Sunday, April 30, 2017





Hello, welcome to my blog! Today I wanted to do a review of the LadyKin Affinitic Snail Cream. If you read my March ipsy bag review you might remember this cute little snail cream. Well, I loved it so much that I just had to get a bigger one.

Beauty trends are always coming up with something weird to put on our face. Bee venom, seaweed, placentas and now, snail mucus. Now I don’t mind snails, I think they are pretty cute. But the thought of their mucus kind of grosses me out. However, I put my issues aside to test this out and I couldn't be more impressed by the results!

I know that you might be thinking, "ew why-on-Earth would I want something that comes from snails on my face!?" But, hear me out! I have fairly dry skin and it's challenging to find a good face moisturizer that really works for me. This product leaves my skin feeling so soft. Plus, the packaging is super adorable. Even when the cream is used up (which will take a while, there is a lot in there! And a little goes a long way). I will be keeping it to put something in there for sure.

This paraben-free snail cream is less of a cream and more of a gel-cream hybrid consistency. I would liken it to mixing Philosophy Hope in a Jar with Hydraluron Serum! It’s very hydrating and I can feel it doing my skin the world of good every time I use it. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky residue like some facial moisturizers do. It also contains extracts of rosemary, chamomile, allantoin and tea tree to assist in improving damaged skin. It feels very soothing on your skin.

If you have dry skin I highly recommend checking this product out. You can find the full size (20 ml) on Amazon for $22. {find it here.}




{Even the box is cute!}



{Here is the little one that I got in my March ipsy bag.}



Source Image – Click image

Korean Queens suggests recycling the snail shaped pot into a flower pot when you’re finished! I thought this was a cute idea, so I wanted to share! I think some cacti would look so adorable in these!


Have you tried any snail mucus products? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for stopping by!

Xoxo,
Kristen