Too Faced Cat Eyes Palette Review

Saturday, April 29, 2017



Hello! Thanks for checking out my little corner of the internet! Today I wanted to talk about the Too Faced Cat Eyes eyeshadow palette. This is the first ever Too Faced product that I've tried {and the only one that's in my collection currently. I'm kind of broke haha}. I really like this palette. It's easy to use because it's all laid out for you. It's perfect if you're limited on time to get ready. The eyeshadows are very soft and creamy. They go on smoothly and blend out nicely. The colors are all really beautiful as well.

I have most used the "Day" ones; I love a natural look and I think these shades are perfect for just that. I think my favorite shade in the whole palette is 'Tiger's Eye'. Fun fact about me: I am obsessed with golden shades. So obviously this would be my favorite one.



{Here are the shades in natural light.  I'm sorry that the inside is messy.}




{Here are the shades with flash. Look at all the glitter! I love it! Also, I'm sorry for any cat hair you might see in any of these pictures. My cats are shedding their winter coats like crazy.}






Have you guys tried this palette? What are some of your favorite Too Faced products?


Xoxo,
Kristen