Revlon PhotoReady & Crowdtap Review

Tuesday, April 25, 2017


Hey everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog! Today I wanted to share some free samples that I got from Revlon through Crowdtap! If you're not familiar with Crowdtap it's a website that offers you free samples and gift cards in exchange for your honest opinions. I have earned three $5 Amazon gift cards so far! I'm new to the site myself so I'm still learning it. These are my first samples that I've received through them.  I haven't used a lot of Revlon products in the past so I was excited to try these out and see how they worked and held up. {You can join Crowdtap here.}


Revlon PhotoReady Highlight & Blush Duo.
                        The highlight shade is in Pink Light and the blush shade is in Rose Gold Kiss. 
The highlight stick is very pretty! It makes for the perfect natural glow. It is perfect if you're like me & like a light and subtle highlight.
The blush shade is really pretty as well. It also is very natural and soft.
They both apply very easily and blend out beautifully.




{Highlight Pink Light on the left & blush Rose Gold Kiss on the right.}


Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer.
This primer works very nicely! It made my skin super smooth and soft. It made my makeup application much easier. I was surprised by how well this worked!

--

Have you guys tried any of the PhotoReady products?

Xoxo,
Kristen